As a BIM Coordinator you will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of BIM standards. The BIM Coordinator will create, maintain and review automated routines in BIM to support standards and productivity, as well as provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards of all BIM related drawings. We are seeking candidates that can develop and create and enforce BIM documentation and workflow process standards, on both behalf of our clients and for our organization internally. Required to be highly motivated and will work well as team member and independently and adhere to company professional standards and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering with minimum 5 years production experience in healthcare design, drafting or engineering specific to REVIT.
- Formal BIM training and/or BIM Certificate from the AGC Certificate of Management-Building Information Modeling.
- Expertise in BIM (REVIT), including writing macros in Vista/API, and AutoCAD software required.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of current Revit and AutoCAD software and hardware technologies.
- Experience and understanding of medical equipment, hospital environment and current medical equipment technology.
- Strong interest in developing knowledge of medical equipment planning and procurement.
- Knowledge and understanding of architectural and design schedules and the ability to coordinate equipment programming with building design and construction.
- Knowledge and understanding of the construction industry is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to interact with healthcare professionals and clients.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Macros.
- Working knowledge or proficient in Prezi, Newforma, Access, Attainia, Adobe, LiveCycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project managers to ensure all BIM related functions related to project quality and completion are timely identified and provided to project team.
- Run required Revit reports; such as, discrepancy reports.
- Create and distribute MEQ placement sheets.
- QC of MEQ placement drawings.
- Conduct live Revit sessions in client user meetings.
- Create and update Revit type catalog.
- Link external AutoCAD files and REVIT models into company model.Review and evaluate project specific BIM processes for any gains in efficiency and productivity.
- Develop, implement, enforcement BIM standards of documentation and workflow for equipment placement.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity.
- Provide, maintain and enforce BIM documentation, QA/QC and workflow process for completeness and adherence to company standards of all equipment placement as well as vendor drawings.
- Oversee the day-to-day Revit activities of the Medical Technology Planners to ensue BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Architectural Revit model.
- Liaison with internal technology support staff.
- Troubleshoot BIM related issues as may be required.
- Ability to take on and perform other duties as needed.
- Travel may be required.
- Continue education through seminars, user groups, workshops and participation in professional organization activities.
Submit Resume to Joanne Cooke: firstname.lastname@example.org